Pablo Martinez Canada
Pablo Martinez-Cañada graduated in Telecommunications (1st class) at the University of Granada (Spain) in 2011. He completed two different master's degrees: MSc in Computer Engineering and Networking at the University of Granada in 2012 and Erasmus Mundus MSc in Color in Informatics and Media Technology (CIMET) at the Universities Jean Monnet (France), Gjøvik (Norway), Eastern-Finland (Finland) and Granada. From 2014 to 2018, as a PhD student at the University of Granada, his investigation focused on Computational Neuroscience of Vision. He is currently a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow at the Neural Computation Laboratory and Optical Approaches for Brain Function Laboratory of the IIT.
- Martínez-Cañada, P., Ness, T. V., Einevoll, G.T., Fellin, T., Panzeri, S. (2020). Computation of the electroencephalogram (EEG) from network models of point neurons. Biorxiv.
- Trakoshis, S., Martínez-Cañada, P., Rocchi, F., Canella, C., You, W., Chakrabarti, B., N. V. Ruigrok, A., T. Bullmore, E., Suckling, J., Markicevic, Zerbi, V.,MRC AIMS Consortium, Baron-Cohen, Panzeri, S., Gozzi, A., Lai, M.C., Lombardo, M.V. (2020). Intrinsic excitation-inhibition imbalance affects medial prefrontal cortex differently in autistic men versus women. Elife 9, e55684.
- Mobarhan, M. H., Halnes, G., Martínez-Cañada, P., Hafting, T., Fyhn, M., & Einevoll, G. T. (2018). Firing-rate based network modeling of the dLGN circuit: Effects of cortical feedback on spatiotemporal response properties of relay cells. PLoS Computational Biology, 14(5), e1006156.
- Martínez-Cañada, P., Mobarhan, M. H., Halnes, G., Fyhn, M., Morillas, C., Pelayo, F., & Einevoll, G. T. (2018). Biophysical network modeling of the dLGN circuit: Effects of cortical feedback on spatial response properties of relay cells. PLoS Computational Biology, 14(1), e1005930.
- Falotico, E., Vannucci, L., Ambrosano, A., Albanese, U., Ulbrich, S., Vasquez Tieck, J. C., ... & Cauli, N. (2017). Connecting artificial brains to robots in a comprehensive simulation framework: The neurorobotics platform. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 11, 2.